- Outer dimensions: diameter 200 mm; mount: diameter 53 mm; width: 72 mm.
- Weight: 1 kg (340 m) filament wound on a spool with the weight of 247.5 g – Gross weight: 1247.5 g.
- Heated bed – a heated bed is not necessary, but it is advisable to use one between 50 and 70 °C. To prevent the object from peeling off the print bed.
- Tip 1 – The end of the filament is attached to the spool, if you release the filament from this fixing, do not let it go. The filament is preloaded, which would ensure a piece would unroll which could lead to knots.
- Tip 2 – To avoid clogging, you should use a dust filter that strips the dust from the statically attracting filament and therefore prevents clogging. These filters can be found on Thingiverse.
Highest quality and precision; revised version V2 with new spool, improved material and resealable bag.
High quality – the filament is made from non-recycled PLA (polylactide acid or polymilk acids), which is made from renewable raw materials and is therefore biodegradable – so there are no unpleasant odours such as ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene).
Precise: thanks to a very constant diameter with a deviation of only +/- 0.02 mm, our filament is more accurate than that of most competitors and ensures consistently good results. The diameter of 1.75 mm is suitable for most standard 3D printers. The clean winding prevents tangling.
Protected – The packaging consists of a cardboard box, in which the vacuum filament is contained in a resealable plastic bag together with a bag of silica drying gel. The resealable bag should be used for storage to protect against dust and moisture. Thus, it is perfectly protected from external influences.
We at 3D Freunde are convinced of our quality and therefore want to allow you an absolutely risk-free order: if you are not 100% satisfied, you will receive your money back. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Be the first to review “3D FREUNDE Premium PLA Filament 1,75mm, 1kg Spule | EU-Herstellung | Optimiert für 3D Drucker | Verbesserte Festigkeit…”