1. Note that the first layer speed setting is consistent with the actual printing speed, set to 100% of the actual printing speed, turn off the first layer, small area printing speed reduction function, the first layer extrusion rate is consistent with the actual foaming extrusion rate, such as 270 degrees set it to 45% of the first layer extrusion rate; if the bottom plate adhesion is too strong, you can set the bottom valve when printing.
2. Pay attention to the maximum operating temperature of the printer. Most Teflon tube printers cannot run for a long time above 250°C. Long-term printing above this temperature may cause blockages. If the temperature exceeds 250°C, high temperature printers such as metal hoses are required for printing. .
3. Yellowing of printed parts after high temperature foaming is a normal phenomenon, which can be alleviated by lowering the printing temperature.
4. Since the lightweight PLA will continue to foam in the melting chamber of the high temperature nozzle, the withdrawal basically does not work, and the
It is a normal phenomenon to print in time and space, and it is a normal phenomenon to print aeromodel drawings in vase mode to reduce the influence of drawing on the model.
5. Foaming ratio is related to temperature, printing speed, nozzle melting cavity size, pay attention to compare model design wall thickness according to your own printing situation, adjust extrusion rate, temperature, speed and other parameters.
Recommended printing temperature: 190 – 270 °C.
Unfoamed printing temperature: 190 – 210 °C.
Foam printing temperature: 210 – 270 °C.
Maximum foaming temperature: 270°C.
Maximum foaming rate (270°C): 122%.
Minimum extrusion rate (270°C): 45%.
Bottom plate temperature: 45-60°C/no heating.
Printing speed: 40-80 mm/s
Specially designed for users who need lightweight 3D printing products in fields such as model planes, drones and cosplay
At about 210-270°C, this material starts when printing to increase the volume by almost 1.2 times, and the printer transport rate can be reduced to 45% to print light parts.
The foam volume ratio is 220%, the same volume is lighter than ordinary PLA, which means that a roll of PLA-LW can be used as 2.2 rolls from PLA
Lighter wing load, density up to 0.54 g/cm³, lower stable speed, higher model aircraft performance
Excellent interschayer strength, drop resistance, easy to repair. Easy to paint, strong surface paint adhesion