The filament is universally developed and compatible with most 3D printers for 1.75mm filament, with a measurement accuracy of +/- 0.02mm. ABS, is environmentally friendly, not a small household print. As a result, it is very popular in the 3D printing industry.
It is easy to use, can be printed with either heat bed or not.
Pressure temperature: 210°C – 250°C (410° F – 482°F).
Bed temperature: 100 °C – 120 °C (212 °F-248 °F).
Diameter: 1.75 mm
Tolerance: ±0.02 mm.
Recommended print speed: 50-100 mm/s
1. After opening the packaging, no exposure to fire or direct sunlight; stored in a ventilated and dry place.
2. The lighting / photo equipment sets the final colour of the actual goods as standard under different displays.
3. To avoid clogging the nozzles, remove the thread from the extruder if you do not use the printer for a long time.
4. Keep it in a cool and dry place. Protect from UV light.
5. We recommend that you insert the end of the filament into the holes provided in the reel to avoid tangling.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
1. 1 kg spool 1.75 mm (+/- 0.02 mm) filament ABS in vacuum packaging. Environmental protection, made from starch raw materials derived from renewable plant resources
2. No impurities, no clogging
3. Pressure temperature: 210°C – 250°C (410oF – 482oF), bed temperature: 100°C-120°C (212oF-248oF)
4. ABS has the properties of low density and good elasticity, is softer than PLA and is very good for mechanical construction.
5. Satisfaction Guarantee: Satisfaction or money back within 30 days. If you have any further questions about the filament: we are always at your disposal.