SpectrumCarbon PLA Filament | 1.75 mm 3D Printer Filament 0.5 kg Spool in Carbon | Filament for 3D Printer & Pen
- Components with high strength, hardness and dimensional accuracy.
- Spacers that are exposed to static pressure loads
- Decorative objects.
- Decorative parts that highlight the design of a product
- Brand: Spectrum
- Material: PLA (Polylactic Acid)
- Colour: carbon
- Wire thickness: 1.75 mm
- Dimensional accuracy: +/- 0.03 mm.
- Content / weight: 0.5 kg
- Length: approx. 159.99 m.
- Recommended Printing Temperature: 190 – 220 °C
- Recommended Print bed temperature: 0 – 45 °C
- Recommended Printing speed: 40 – 70 mm/s
- Material density: 1.30 g/cm3
- Impact resistance unnotched at +23°C: 55 kJ/m2
- Impact resistance notched at +23°C: 8 kJ/m2
- Tensile elongation: 0.5%
- Tensile strength: 65 MPa
- Heat forming temperature: 60°C
- Elasticity module: 12500 MPa
- Electrical resistance: 6E1 ohm
- Active fan: yes
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.30 mm
- Shell thickness: 0.40 – 2.70 mm
- Closed space: not necessary.
- Dry box: not necessary.
- Ruby or hardened nozzle: recommended
Technical data spool:
- Diameter: 200 mm
- Width: 55 mm
- Hub hole diameter: 52 mm
- Gross weight: approx. 747 g.
- Weight of empty spool: approx. 232 g.
► [🌈 High PLA purity: the Spectrum PLA carbon filaments are based on pure PLA raw material. This material has the property of being easy to work with and has good adhesion between the individual layers. In order to increase the properties for the PLA carbon filaments, 10% carbon fibres are added to the pure PLA material. This results in a significantly higher strength, hardness and resistance to abrasive wear.
► [🌈 Tangle-free spool ]: With the high-quality Spectrum 3D filaments, you get a filament that has a tangle-free spool and clean coils thanks to the layer-by-layer technology. This means that even long prints are possible without knots, crossings or overlaps. Thanks to the special technology, you not only get extremely even prints, but also reduce the risk of clogging in the extruder.
► [🌈 Highest precision]: The Spectrum 3D filaments with a wire thickness of 1.75 mm offer you a variety of uses. The high precision of the coils is monitored by strict testing mechanisms, so you get a filament that guarantees an almost constant wire thickness with a minimum tolerance of +/- 0.03 mm. This tolerance allows you to rely on high printing efficiency and maintain prints that have minimal shrinkage, stronger layer
► [🌈 Sturdy materials]: Thanks to the addition of the carbon fibres and the resulting unique properties, PLA Carbon is ideal for the production of components that require high strength and hardness while maintaining dimensional stability. The production of spacers exposed to static pressure loads is the most common application.
Be the first to review “Spectrum® Carbon PLA Filament | 1,75mm 3D-Drucker-Filament 0,5kg Spule in Carbon | Verwicklungsfreies Filament für 3D…”