We’re confident you’re going to enjoy using our PLA filaments.
We Believe You Should Love Your Filament, Not Just Tolerate It!
Diameter: 1.75 mm.
Tolerance: ± 0.05.
Print temperature: 195 – 215 °C.
Recommended print speed: 30-60 mm/s.
Why Buy From Eryone?
At ERYONE we pride ourselves on offering friendly service, advice, and support. Our staff is attentive and knowledgeable – we’ve been 3D printing for several years now and are happy to answer your 3D printing questions.
Have a question about the amazing capabilities ERYONE Series filament? No problem. Feel free to contact us.
Good to Know
1. If you are going to leave your printer inactive for more than a couple of days, please retract the filament to protect your printer nozzle.
2. In order to extend the life of your filament, please store it in a dry, sealed bag or box. Preferably, add a packet of Silca Gel to absorb any excess moisture.
3. When storing your filament, please feed the loose end through the holes on the edge of the filament reel to avoid winding, so that it feeds properly when you use it next time.
1. Silk like filament gives eye-popping glossy prints, 9 metres/colour mini rainbow: outstanding silk surface finish prints with Eryone Silk filament PLA definitely gave an eye-popping result! Perfect for arts and crafts projects, vases and any other 3D printed items that could benefit from a unique silky smooth appearance. The beautiful vase is designed by @martin_hawkes_1
2. Easy to print, natural material, non-toxic: minimum tolerance and low warping to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints, no clogging, extremely high successful rate. 100% with virgin natural materials, biodegradable and eco-friendly, no harm to user and environment. Ideal for indoor printing.
3. Professional packaging and vacuum sealed: the silk like filament from ERYONE came in a sealed vacuum bag with a desiccant bag to keep it dry and keep out dust and foreign particles, prevent nozzle jams and yield smooth 3D models.
4. High compatibility: compatible with 3D printers and 3D pens that use 1.75 mm filament, such as: Prusa, Makerbot, etc. Our filaments have been tested on various brands of 3D printers in the market and with positive customers‘ feedback.
5. 100% Money Back Guarantee: ERYONE guarantees your purchase and provides for a lifetime money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, contact us and we will help you get it sent back and refunded.