1. Note that the first layer speed setting matches the actual printing speed, set to 100% of the actual printing speed, turn off the first layer, small area printing speed reduction function, the first layer extrusion rate is consistent with the actual foam extrusion rate, such as 270 degrees. Adjust it to 45% of the first layer extrusion rate; if the lower plate is too strong, you can adjust the lower valve when printing.
2. Pay attention to the maximum operating temperature of the printer. Most hose printers cannot run over 250°C. Long-term pressure over this temperature can lead to blockages. If the temperature exceeds 250 °C, high temperature printers such as metal hoses are required for printing. .
3. The yellowing of printed parts after high temperature foaming is a normal phenomenon that can be reduced by lowering the pressure temperature.
4. Since the light PLA in the melting chamber of the high temperature nozzle continues to foam, the retraction generally does not work and the
It is a normal phenomenon to print in time and space, and it is a normal phenomenon to print aircraft drawings in vase mode to reduce the influence of drawing on the model.
5. Foam ratio depends on temperature, printing speed, nozzle melting size, make sure to compare model design wall thickness according to your own printing situation, adjust the extrusion rate, temperature, speed and other parameters.
Recommended printing temperature: 190-270°C
Unfoamed printing temperature: 190 – 210 °C.
Foam Pressure Temperature: 210-270°C
Maximum foam temperature: 270°C
Maximum foam rate (270°C): 122%.
Minimum extrusion rate (270°C): 45%
Base plate temperature: 45-60 °C / no heating
Printing speed: 40-80mm/s
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Specially designed for users who need lightweight 3D printing products in areas such as model airplanes, drones and cosplay
At about 210-270°C, this material starts to foam during pressure, increasing the volume by almost 1.2 times. The pressure extrusion rate can be reduced to 45% to print light parts.
The foam volume ratio is 220%, the same volume is lighter than ordinary PLA, which means 1 roll PLA-LW can be used as 2.2 rolls PLA
Lighter flying load, density as low as 0.54 g/cm³, lower standing speed, higher model aircraft performance
Excellent interlayer thickness, drop resistance, easy to repair. Easy to paint, strong surface colour retention
Be the first to review “M I A PLA-LW Filament 1,75 mm, 3D-Druck-Filament, leicht, niedrig-Dichte, PLA, speziell für Flugzeugmodell, 1 kg Spule”