1. Wire diameter: 1.75 mm;
2. Colour: transparent.
3. Vacuum packaging, net weight 1.0 kg.
4. High optical transparency.
5. Good weather resistance, good stiffness and easy to dye.
6. The sole is heated to 100 – 120 °C.
7. Printing temperature: 200 – 240 °C.
8. Purpose: lampshade, window glass, sign, car parts, optical lens. .
Dimensional accuracy and consistency: advanced CCD diameter measurement and self-adaptive control system in manufacturing ensure strict tolerances. Diameter 1.75 mm, dimensional accuracy +/- 0.03 mm without exaggeration, 1 kg spool
High print quality: minimum tolerance and low distortion to ensure an even feed and smoothing of the prints. No clogging, no tangle, no bubbles, resulting in printed parts that have excellent surface quality and are highly accurate
Premium PMMA filament: the PMMA 3D filament offers the advantages of high purity with low shrinkage and excellent layer binding and meets your requirements for different printing projects. Made from environmentally friendly natural materials.
Vacuum sealed: printer filaments are vacuum sealed and packed to ensure they can be stored in the best quality.
High compatibility and wide applicability: supports almost all FDM 3D printers on the market, which are widely used in industrial production, medical applications, industrial art, personal DIY, etc.