– Flexible in nature. It can be easily bent without affecting the design, strength and durability.
– They can stick well to most surfaces such as glass, aluminium, kapton tape and blue painter’s tape.
– Resistant to oil, grease and abrasion.
– TPU is also a good material for use in mobile devices such as tablets and mobile phones.
– Material: Rep-Flex TPU – sealed with desiccant
– Shore hardness: 85A
– Weight: filament net weight 1 kg (approx. 2.20 lbs).
– Diameter: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.03 mm).
– Roundness: 1.75 mm (+/- 0.03 mm).
– Recommended extruder temperature: 210 – 230 °C.
– Recommended platform temperature: 30 – 40 °C.
1 x Pxmalion 1.75 mm flexible (TPU) filament
Material: flexible TPU; colour: clear; net weight: 1 kg (2.2 lb); no bubbles, dust and dirt free;
TPU flexible filament is a soft bendable plastic that retains its shape and shape.
Thickness 1.75 mm; diameter tolerance: +/- 0.03 mm, the stability control is very safe
Can print prototypes or 3D parts that need to be bent while maintaining the original shape.
Comes in vacuum sealed plastic bag and Pxmalion customised package box with user-friendly opening
Be the first to review “Pxmalion TPU Flexibel 3D Filament 1,75 mm für 3D Drucker Nettogewicht 1 KG, Dimensionsgenauigkeit +/- 0,03 mm (Schwarz)”