The fast UV curing resin is researched and developed by the research and development team and checked by a dedicated organisation to ensure its safety. The printed version of the lightweight resin has a smooth surface, high stability, high precision, low shrinkage and good rigidity. And the toughness, impact resistance and flexibility are excellent. And is suitable for most 3D LCD printers.
Volume shrinkage: 5-7%
Density: 1.10 – 1.15 g/cm³
Bending strength: 75-85MPa
Shelf life: 1 year
How to rinse: clean with alcohol spray and air gun
Suitable for: LCD / DLP 3D printer
Application: general modelling and industrial prototype testing
Shake well before use (3-5 minutes). The use of resin in places with plenty of sunlight is prohibited.
1. Always wear gloves and mask to avoid direct skin contact.
2. Keep away from children, dust and direct sunlight.
3. Recommended temperature 20 °C – 25 °C.
4. Wash immediately with plenty of water if you have direct skin contact with resin.
5. Do not pour the resin in the resin tub into the unused resin, do not leave the resin in the resin tub for a long time without use to avoid resin pollution, which affects the printing effect (long time without the resin can be inserted airtight container or sealed with plastic film to store shading).
DIY colours and easy to use: Rich-Opto standard resin is easy to use with a high success rate. Resins can melt together, become your own colour and effectively reduce resin waste.
High precision and fast curing: This resin is the choice of many professional model enthusiasts as great precision and fast curing
【Suitable for most LCD 3D printers and industries】The resin can be used stably on most printers. Such as: AC, Ele, Nov. It is known in dentistry, jewellery, model printing, etc
Quality materials and less odour. We use high-quality raw materials with low odour
Our resin is developed and manufactured by our own laboratory. The quality can be fully guaranteed. All after-sales questions will be answered within 24 hours.